- From Reykjavík there is a daily flight to Egilsstaðir the main airport in East Iceland. You can book your flight on line right here: Air Iceland
- The main entrance to Iceland by air is through Keflavík airport. The best way to find a suitable flight is to find a flight to Keflavik through Momondo or you can book your flight through our local airlines: Icelandair or Wow air.
- A nice way to travel to the East coast of Iceland is by sea. Norrona – Car and passenger ferry sails between Hirtshals in Denmark, Thorshavn in Faroe Islands and Seyðisfjörður east Iceland weekly. Go to their website for further information. Norrona.fo
- Bus schedule Seyðisfjörður – Egilsstaðir
- Around Iceland with Strætó
- Car rentals Holiday autos
See VisitSeyðisfjörður for more information about Seyðisfjörður
See VisitEgilsstaðir for more information about Egilsstaðir